CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS – Take note of our opening hours below:
- Saturday 23rd December – 9am – 1pm
- Sunday 24th December (Christmas Eve) – 9am – 12pm
- Monday 25th December (Christmas Day) – CLOSED
- Tuesday 26th December (Boxing Day) – CLOSED
- Wednesday 27th December – CLOSED
- Thursday 28th December – 9am – 5pm
- Friday 29th December – 9am – 5pm
- Saturday 30th December – 9am – 1pm
- Sunday 31st December 9am – 12pm
- Monday 1st January (New Year’s Day) – CLOSED
- Tuesday 2nd January – 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday 3rd January – 9am – 5pm
*****Regular hours resume*****
Ally’s Barber Shop is located at Shop 4B at 38 Progress Drive in Nightcliff Village and offers:
- Haircuts for men, women and children
- Beard trimming
- Hair tattoos (for men, women and children)
- Hair care advice (head lice and conditioning advice)
- Gift vouchers redeemable for haircuts and hair tattoos.
Before You Turn Up…
You can drop in anytime during our shop times during the week and weekend, but please note:
- We take cash and EFTPOS payments
- No appointment is needed – and queues don’t take long to get through
- Sunday mornings are also market mornings in Nightcliff Village – come in for a cut and finish off with a coffee and crepe outside
- You do not have to have a ‘hairdresser’ conversation about holidays… after all, we may be chatting about something completely different.
Call us on 8985 4499
Kids’ Haircuts Are a Specialty
Even the most nervous little person will love coming to Ally’s Barber Shop. An extra high seat, a Wiggles cape, lollies and stickers make a visit to the hairdressers a treat, not a chore!
Ian’s Barber Shop, Darwin
You may like to know that Ellie from Ian’s Barbers Shop is still in town and working with Kathy and her team at Ally Barber’s Shop in Nightcliff.